by Lygia Lovelace
I just wanted to let you know
that we are still in St. Louis; we will not be leaving until
tomorrow (Sunday, May 18). Because of Elijah's precarious
blood pressure and health issues right now, Cincinnati Children's
wanted to postpone the endoscopy until AFTER Elijah sees
the cardiologist on Wednesday. So, we get to worship with
our church family tomorrow morning (YES!) before we leave
town. That is truly a blessing. What a way to start off
The other side to this story
is that the endoscopy is now tentatively scheduled for Tuesday,
May 27 (the day after Memorial Day), which means that Elijah
and I will probably have to stay an extra few days. I will
keep you updated on all of this through our prayer team
letters, as the week progresses.
If you have not already signed
up to be on our prayer team, and you are willing to pray
for us as we spend these next days in Cincinnati, please
let us know! We value you prayer support -- it's what we
need the most! Contact us and we will add your email address
to the group.
Thanks again for your prayers
and concern. We truly love you all.
For this God is our God
forever and ever;
He will be our Guide,
even to the end!
© 2014. Faith Matters by Lygia Lovelace. All rights